Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Benefits of Being Miserably Ill

Actual knitting progress!




Of course they should be blocked and all that -- blah blah blah -- but there they are, completed! I'm excited just to have them done, but I'm especially excited because they are my first gloves and, most important, the first thing I've designed -- as long as we use that term loosely. I followed standard instructions for fingerless gloves in Interweave, incorporated the lace interlac stitch from Vogue Knitting, made them opera-length, trimmed them with crochet in the funky fuschia mohair, et voila! My own funky fingerless gloves, actually in time for winter.

In the meantime, there's been progress on Icarus:

Shown here with the sccript I should have been working on and the sunscreen which was -- blissfully -- needed today.

In the meantime, I appear to be working in kitty cat central. Here is but one of the creatures who visited today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home