Saturday, October 14, 2006

Weakly .. I mean WEEKLY post

Steady, if slight, progress continues on Icarus. One more row and I move on to the next chart! However, blogging, new knitting, photos, and anything and everything else not related to readings this weekend have been given a back seat to this:

As well as this:

The former happened at Ensemble Studio Theatre's Octoberfest last night and yesterday, and I could not be more pleased. It was an absolute privilege to play the character of Joyce, an actual woman whose story I did my best to give life and voice to. Penny, author of Flashback and friend of Joyce, was pleased, and I could not ask for more than that. Nobody's Girl happens Monday evening at 13th Street Reportory Theater and I'm thoroughly looking forward to my relatively light roles in that.

After Monday, we return to your regularly scheduled blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home