Thursday, November 02, 2006

Words I Never Thought I'd Say

I had such a pleasant time swatching last night. I know. I can't believe it either, but perhaps when you see the yarn it'll make more sense.


If you could feel it, you would understand completely: perfectly scrumptious Art Yarns Ultramerino. Mmmm. One half of what's in the mix for hoiday presents.



The pale, delicious raspberry cream will be socks for a friend and the olive green Zara a pair of fingerless opera gloves for another friend -- by special request. Yeah, I never get tired of saying that! It's a uniquely satisfying feeling to have someone ask you to make them something that you've designed and that they saw you wearing.

Meanwhile, Icarus continues apace. Well, it continues. On to chart three -- woohoo!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home